Information from website browsers: Like most website operators, Thoplam rely on cookies, server logs and web analytics providers to automatically collect basic information about the visitors of its websites.
This information includes the browser type, operating system, language preference, referring site, IP address, date and time of each request.
Information from users with Thoplam accounts: On account creation, we ask for the following information:
• Email address
• Full name and/or company name
• Billing address
We also collect personal information from you when you subscribe to our newsletters. If you contact us from our website’s contact form or our support platform, we keep a copy of your communications with us.
We use the personal information we collect from you for the following purposes:
• To deal with your requests
• To provide you with information and access to resources that you have requested from us
• To provide you with technical support
• To improve our website’s performance and efficiency in assisting you with the use of our products
• For intrusion and misuse detection and securing access to our systems as well as enforcing our Terms of Service
• To improve our efficiency with customer service, content and functionality of our offering, to better understand our users’ needs and for general business management
• (for our payment service provider iyzico Ödeme Hizmetleri A.Ş.) to process the payment and to prevent, investigate and identify payment fraud
• To send important email notifications related to your use of the service
• When you have allowed us to do so, to send occasional newsletter and marketing campaigns about our services. You can unsubscribe from these at any time using the link provided in the message.
Safe handling of your personal information when it’s entered, submitted or accessed is ensured by the use of TLS for all communications over the network.
Furthermore, we rely on PCI-compliant payment providers and do not store financial or credit card information on our servers
If you are a child under the age of 16, you may not have an Thoplam account. We do not collect information about users’ age, but if we learn that you are a user who is under the age of 16, we will terminate your account.
As an Thoplam Client, you are entitled to exercising the following rights regarding the personal data Thoplam holds about you:
• Right of information
• Right of access
• Right to rectification
• Right to erasure
• Right to restriction of processing